Social Media Policy
- Do not use the Social Media Sites for medical advice or medical commentary.
- Keep in mind that while we want to hear your thoughts, any postings that are considered abusive, defamatory or obscene will be removed at our discretion.
- Do not aggregate, copy, duplicate, publish, or make available content to third parties without permission.
- Do not use the Social Media Sites for commercial purposes or to solicit products, services or fundraising activities, or harvest emails or contact information from others.
- Do not violate the law or encourage illegal activities.
- Do not impersonate any other person or misrepresent who you are or your affiliation.
- You are solely responsible for any liability, loss or damage that results from content submitted by you or through your account.
- You recognize that all online submissions may be viewed by the public.
- By submitting content to our Social Media Sites, you represent and covenant that your submission is true, your own original work, and does not infringe another’s rights, or that you have any needed licenses, permissions or releases from any third parties.
The opinions and views expressed by individuals posting on the ivWatch Social Media Sites are not necessarily those of ivWatch, its officers, employees, affiliates, medical staff or members of its board of directors.