Read more details on our patent portfolio as well as our privacy and social media policy.
What personal information do we collect from the people that visit our website? When requesting to receive information or to be contacted by an ivWatch employee, you may be asked to enter your name, email address, mailing address, phone number, or other details to allow us to connect with you.
When do we collect information?
We collect information from you when you subscribe to a newsletter, respond to a survey, or fill out a form.
We have worked hard to comply with new GDPR regulations. That means spelling out clearly what data we collect when you use our site and how we use that data. We will gladly delete your data on our site on request. Contact firstname.lastname@example.org; if you need assistance or have questions.
How do we use your information?
When you, sign up for our newsletter, respond to a survey or marketing communication, surf the website, or use certain other site features, we may use the information we collect from you in the following ways:
- To improve our website in order to better serve you.
- To allow us to better service you in responding to your customer service requests.
- To administer a contest, promotion, survey or other site feature.
- To quickly process your requests.
- To follow up after correspondence (email or phone inquiries)
How do we protect your information?
Our website is scanned on a regular basis for security holes and known vulnerabilities in order to make your visit to our site as safe as possible.
We regularly use Malware Scanning.
Your personal information is contained behind secured networks and is only accessible by a limited number of persons who have special access rights to such systems, and are required to keep the information confidential.
Do we use ‘cookies’?
Yes. Cookies are small text files that can be used by websites to make a user’s experience more efficient.
The law states that we can store cookies on your device if they are strictly necessary for the operation of this site. For all other types of cookies, we need your permission.
You can choose to have your computer warn you each time a cookie is being sent, or you can choose to turn off all cookies. You do this through your browser settings. Since eah browser is a little different, look at your browser’s Help Menu to learn the correct way to modify your cookies.
If you turn cookies off, some features will be disabled.
We do not sell, trade, or otherwise transfer to outside parties your Personally Identifiable Information unless we provide you with advance notice. This does not include website hosting partners and other parties who assist us in operating our website, conducting our business, or serving our users, so long as those partners and parties agree to keep this information confidential. We may also release information when it’s release is appropriate to comply with the law, enforce our site policies, or protect ours or others’ rights, property or safety.
However, non-personally identifiable visitor information may be provided to other parties for marketing, advertising, or other uses.
Occasionally, at our discretion, we may include or offer third-party products or services on our website. These third-party sites have separate and independent privacy policies. We therefore have no responsibility or liability for the content and activities of these linked sites. Nonetheless, we seek to protect the integrity of our site and welcome any feedback about these sites.
Google’s advertising requirements can be summed up by Google’s Advertising Principles. They are put in place to provide a positive experience for users.
We may use Google AdSense Advertising on our website.
We, along with third-party vendors such as Google use first-party cookies (such as the Google Analytics cookies) and third-party cookies (such as the DoubleClick cookie) or other third-party identifiers together to compile data regarding user interactions with ad impressions and other ad service functions as they relate to our website.
Users can set preferences for how Google advertises to you using the Google Ad Settings page. Alternatively, you can opt out by visiting the Network Advertising Initiative Opt Out page or by using the Google Analytics Opt Out Browser add on.
California Online Privacy Protection Act
According to CalOPPA, we agree to the following:
- Users can visit our site anonymously.
You can change your personal information by emailing us at email@example.com.
How does our site handle “Do Not Track” signals?
Does our site allow third-party behavioral tracking? Yes
COPPA (Children Online Privacy Protection Act)
When it comes to the collection of personal information from children under the age of 13 years old, the Children’s Online Privacy Protection Act (COPPA) puts parents in control. The Federal Trade Commission, United States’ consumer protection agency, enforces the COPPA Rule, which spells out what operators of websites and online services must do to protect children’s privacy and safety online. We do not specifically market to children under the age of 13 years old.
Fair Information Practices
The Fair Information Practices Principles form the backbone of privacy law in the United States and the concepts they include have played a significant role in the development of data protection laws around the globe. Understanding the Fair Information Practice Principles and how they should be implemented is critical to comply with the various privacy laws that protect personal information.
In order to be in line with Fair Information Practices we will take the following responsive action, should a data breach occur:
- We will notify you via email as soon as possible (usually no more than 30 days)
- We will notify the users via in-site notification as soon as possible (usually no more than 30 days)
- We also agree to the Individual Redress Principle which requires that individuals have the right to legally pursue enforceable rights against data collectors and processors who fail to adhere to the law. This principle requires not only that individuals have enforceable rights against data users, but also that individuals have recourse to courts or government agencies to investigate and/or prosecute non-compliance by data processors.
CAN SPAM Act
The CAN-SPAM Act is a law that sets the rules for commercial email, establishes requirements for commercial messages, gives recipients the right to have emails stopped from being sent to them, and spells out tough penalties for violations.
We collect your email address in order to:
- Send information, respond to inquiries, and/or other requests or questions
- Process orders and to send information and updates pertaining to orders.
- Send you additional information related to your product and/or service
- Market to our mailing list or continue to send emails to our clients after the original transaction has occurred.
To be in accordance with CAN-SPAM, we agree to the following:
- Not use false or misleading subjects or email addresses.
- Identify the message as an advertisement in some reasonable way.
- Include the physical address of our business or site headquarters.
- Monitor third-party email marketing services for compliance, if one is used.
- Honor opt-out/unsubscribe requests quickly.
- Allow users to unsubscribe by using the link at the bottom of each email.
If at any time you would like to unsubscribe from receiving future emails, you can update your email preferences at firstname.lastname@example.org.
1100 Exploration Way, Suite 209
Hampton, VA 23 6666
Last Edited on 06/01/18
ivWatch, LLC is the owner of the following patents and other patents pending in the United States of America and other jurisdictions elsewhere in the world:
US Patent No. 7826890 – View Patent
US Patent No. 9326686 – View Patent
JP Patent Registration No. 6306572 – View Patent
JP Patent Registration No. 6301961 – View Patent
JP Patent Registration No. 6386643 – View Patent
JP Patent Registration No. 6396904 – View Patent
AU Patent No. 2013316021 – View Patent
AU Patent No. 2013257212 – View Patent
EP Patent No. 2830488 – View Patent
ivWatch, LLC (“ivWatch”) encourages engagement and open discussion on our social media sites. We look forward to interacting with you on these platforms. Our official Social Media Sites are: LinkedIn, Twitter and Facebook. Please provide feedback or ask questions anytime at email@example.com or 1-855-489-2824.
We want our social media communities to be a place to interact with other customers, share stories and promote activities and events that are happening at ivWatch. Should you participate in our social media communities, we ask that you respect and follow our guidelines. ivWatch does not represent or warrant the accuracy of any statements or claims made here, nor endorses any opinions expressed within this section.
Your Rights and Responsibilities
- Do not use the Social Media Sites for medical advice or medical commentary.
- Keep in mind that while we want to hear your thoughts, any postings that are considered abusive, defamatory or obscene will be removed at our discretion
- Do not aggregate, copy, duplicate, publish, or make available content to third parties without permission.
- Do not use the Social Media Sites for commercial purposes or to solicit products, services or fundraising activities, or harvest emails or contact information from others.
- Do not violate the law or encourage illegal activities.
- Do not impersonate any other person or misrepresent who you are or your affiliation.
- You are solely responsible for any liability, loss or damage that results from content submitted by you or through your account.
- You recognize that all online submissions may be viewed by the public.
- By submitting content to our Social Media Sites, you represent and covenant that your submission is true, your own original work, and does not infringe another’s rights, or that you have any needed licenses, permissions or releases from any third parties.
The opinions and views expressed by individuals posting on the ivWatch Social Media Sites are not necessarily those of ivWatch, its officers, employees, affiliates, medical staff or members of its board of directors.