Building Excellence with ivWatch Training and Education
At ivWatch, we understand that successful implementation begins with comprehensive training. That’s why we offer both clinical education products and services. We help your team get up to speed quickly and maintain proficiency to deliver the best possible care through excellence in IV therapy. Our highly skilled staff of nurses works to customize your hospital or care facility’s training, protocols, and ongoing education to meet your specific needs and schedules, while ensuring a seamless transition to continuous IV monitoring.
Implementation & Workflow Development
- We offer both onsite and remote in-service training on the proper usage and placement of sensors and the operation of ivWatch products so that your team can feel confident in deployment.
- We assist with workflow development and best practices, whether your needs are in individual departments or hospital-wide implementation.
- Training materials are provided on a per customer basis and include tools such as quick start guides, product training for clinicians, and more.
Clinical Education Products
Tools to Help with Ongoing Learning
- Demonstration ivWatch Patient Monitors and training sensors are available so that your team can enhance and maintain efficiency in real-world usage.
- Device-specific content for integration into E-learning systems such as Mosby and Cornerstone OnDemand are updated and provided as needed for robust educational opportunities.
Darcy Doellman, MSN, RN, CRNI, VA-BC; Sylvia Rineair, MSHA, BSN, RN, VA-BC; Candice Fletcher Overly, MSN, RN, VA-BC; Neil Johnson, M.D.
Mr. Matheus van Rens, Dr Kevin Hugill, Ms. Airene Velez Francia