Join our team
ivWatch is a biosensor technology company focused on improving patient safety and the effectiveness of intravenous (IV) therapy. Our dedicated and passionate team is pioneering the use of optical sensors to continuously monitor IVs and eliminate patient harm. We’re continuing to expand our foothold in the U.S. and international markets, and each employee makes a significant contribution to the growth of the company. It’s an exciting time to be a part of this pivotal movement in healthcare and an opportunity to build a strong foundation that will pave the future for the company.
We’re looking for a Web Developer to be responsible for maintaining and updating the ivWatch company and eCommerce websites. You will work with marketing on designing and implementing the website front-ends and with engineering on designing and implementing the website backends, a true full stack developer. In addition, you will work on other web applications, such as b2b solutions and a device configuration/management interface for our next generation product. This is a great opportunity to be part of a small R&D team where your contributions are valued.
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, Information Systems, Mathematics, or an Engineering discipline
- Proven ability to work creatively and analytically in a problem-solving environment
- Ability to organize, prioritize and perform multiple tasks simultaneously
- 3 – 5 years of full stack development experience
- Recent experience working with HTML, CSS, responsive design, WordPress, PHP, and Shopify
- Experience with SQL and relational databases
- Experience with supporting and/or implementing public-facing eCommerce websites a plus
- Excellent collaboration and communication skills
- Experience working in Agile development teams and processes
- Proven ability to document work in a regulated environment
Apply to Job