Join our team
ivWatch is a biosensor technology company focused on improving patient safety and the effectiveness of intravenous (IV) therapy. Our dedicated and passionate team is pioneering the use of optical sensors to continuously monitor IVs and eliminate patient harm. We’re continuing to expand our foothold in the U.S. and international markets, and each employee makes a significant contribution to the growth of the company. It’s an exciting time to be a part of this pivotal movement in healthcare and an opportunity to build a strong foundation that will pave the future for the company.
We’re looking for a Warehouse Supervisor to oversee warehouse operations and personnel. This position will perform receiving duties, log information into the ERP system (Microsoft Dynamics NAV), and ensure documents are received in accordance with the Quality Management System. The position will also operate the forklift to load and unload trucks, move pallets to designated racks, move materials and items from receiving or storage areas to shipping or to other designated areas and mark materials with identifying information using the appropriate method.
- High school diploma and three to five years of related experience
- Strong organizational and multitasking skills and attention to detail
- Intuitive and proactive approach to serving others
- Strong work ethic and takes ownership of his/her work
- Demonstrates integrity, honesty and teamwork
- Strong computer skills including knowledge of Microsoft Office Suite
- ERP systems preferred
- Frequent standing or walking for long periods of time
- Frequent lifting or lowering objects up to 50 pounds
- Frequent reaching above/below shoulder and forward
Apply to Job