Join our team
ivWatch is a biosensor technology company focused on improving patient safety and the effectiveness of intravenous (IV) therapy. Our dedicated and passionate team is pioneering the use of optical sensors to continuously monitor IVs and eliminate patient harm. We’re continuing to expand our foothold in the U.S. and international markets, and each employee makes a significant contribution to the growth of the company. It’s an exciting time to be a part of this pivotal movement in healthcare and an opportunity to build a strong foundation that will pave the future for the company.
We’re looking for a Truck Driver to make multiple deliveries of supplies between the warehouses and manufacturing facility. When not performing driving duties, the position will assist both warehouses by breaking down pallets, maintaining facility organization and cleanliness standards, utilizing forklift and pallet jacks to move inventory and general inventory assistance as required. This position is responsible for meeting and maintaining DMV standards as mandated by ivWatch insurance requirements.
- High school diploma and three to five years of related experience
- Current Virginia driver’s license and acceptable DMV records that meets ivWatch insurance standards
- Strong organizational and multitasking skills and attention to detail
- Intuitive and proactive approach to serving others
- Strong work ethic and takes ownership of his/her work
- Demonstrates integrity, honesty and teamwork
- Knowledge of Microsoft Office Suite
- Frequent standing or walking for long periods of time
- Frequent lifting or lowering objects up to 50 pounds
- Frequent reaching above/below shoulder and forward