Join our team
Technical Product Manager
We’re looking for a passionate Technical Product Manager to own the product roadmap and priorities for the development of new ivWatch products. This position will provide technical leadership and drive the development of future products that support our mission of improving patient outcomes during IV therapy.
In this role, you will define the product vision, roadmap, and milestones, oversee and manage the operational aspects of new initiatives, work directly with cross-functional stakeholders to ensure product market fit, communicate program status updates and reports, drive new product introduction, recognize, and celebrate team achievements.
- Bachelor’s degree in Mechanical Engineering, Biomedical Engineering Computer Science, Electrical Engineering, or related technical field
- Five to eight years of relevant product management experience in the healthcare market
- Experience with developing new product vision and requirements
- Demonstrated success managing and leading development projects in an Agile environment
- Strong analytical and ability to communicate technical details through presentation and documentation
- Excellent verbal and written communications and presentation skills
- Ability to effectively communicate technical information through presentation and through the preparation of technical documentation
- Experience in a Medical device or regulated industry with familiarity with FDA and ISO 13485
Apply For This Job
[fc id=’3′ align=’center’][/fc]