Join our team
We’re looking for a Machine Operator to operate a slitter machine and/or rotary conversion machine. This position is required to follow all established procedures to achieve optimal productivity and quality while meeting Quality standards.
This is a second shift position Monday through Friday, from 3:30 p.m. – 12:00 a.m. with a shift differential.
- High school diploma or equivalent, technical degree preferred
- 5-7 + years of experience in a manufacturing or comparable environment
- Computerized equipment, automated machinery or rotary die-cut experience required
- Ability to read layout specifications and drawings
- Proficient in computer data entry as well as MS Excel and Word
- Problem solving/troubleshooting experience
- Good working knowledge of Microsoft Office Suite
- Frequent standing or walking for long periods of time
- Frequent lifting or lowering objects up to 50 pounds
- Frequent reaching above/below shoulder and forward
- Occasional bending, stooping, and crouching
Apply to Job
[fc id=’3′ align=’center’][/fc]