Join our team
ivWatch is a biosensor technology company focused on improving patient safety and the effectiveness of intravenous (IV) therapy. Our dedicated and passionate team is pioneering the use of optical sensors to continuously monitor IVs and eliminate patient harm. We’re continuing to expand our foothold in the U.S. and international markets, and each employee makes a significant contribution to the growth of the company. It’s an exciting time to be a part of this pivotal movement in healthcare and an opportunity to build a strong foundation that will pave the future for the company.
We’re looking for an Inventory Clerk to perform kitting of product for manufacturing and maintain proper inventory levels throughout the production cycle of the organization’s product by utilizing the ERP system. This position is responsible for pulling or replenishing inventory; ensuring quality and regulatory standards are met when working with inventory; investigating and correcting inventory discrepancies; assisting with shipping, receiving, cycle counts and on-hand inventory stock.
- High school diploma and three to five years of related experience
- Strong organizational and multitasking skills and attention to detail
- Intuitive and proactive approach to serving others
- Strong work ethic and takes ownership of his/her work
- Demonstrates integrity, honesty and teamwork
- Knowledge of Microsoft Office Suite
- ERP systems preferred
- Frequent standing or walking for long periods of time
- Frequent lifting or lowering objects up to 50 pounds
- Frequent reaching above/below shoulder and forward
Apply to Job