Join our team
Embedded Software Engineer
We’re looking for an Embedded Software Engineer to research, design, develop, document, test, and debug embedded software for next generation products. This position will play a critical role leading development of embedded systems at ivWatch to take our product lines to the next level.
This position will be responsible for defining new hardware and software requirements, implementation, hands-on troubleshooting, identifying new suppliers, communicating new design, issues and resolutions effectively to the team and more. In this role, you’ll work alongside an innovative, diverse and curious team. Additionally, the Embedded Software Engineer will report directly to the Director of Engineering.
- Bachelor’s degree in Electrical/Computer Engineering, or equivalent with 5-8 years of relevant experience
- Fluency in C and C++, Linux environment
- Solid knowledge in electronic circuit design and development of embedded systems
- Strong familiarity with the design, development, debugging, and troubleshooting of analog/digital/mixed-signal circuitry
- Ability to work in a small and agile R&D team environment
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills, able to interact with people at all levels of the organization
- Experience working in a regulated industry with medical device industry experience preferred
- Ability to work in the United States without visa sponsorship