Join our team
We’re looking for an Electrical Engineer to perform circuit board design, board layouts and troubleshoot components. This position will play a critical role leading new designs and modifications to circuit boards of ivWatch’s products to continuously innovate our product lines.
The position will design, and prototype both analog and digital circuits. The position will also be responsible for design documentation, prototype verification as well as work on various projects such as automation, robotics and wearable sensors. In this role, you’ll work alongside an innovative, diverse and curious team. Additionally, the Electrical Engineer will report directly to the Director of Engineering.
- Bachelor’s degree in Electrical Engineering with 1-3 years of relevant experience
- Proficient in PCBA design, development, testing and failure analysis
- Experience with ECAD drawing software, Altium preferred
- Experience in writing verification test protocols and reports
- Excellent conceptual, analytical, and problem-solving ability
- Knowledge of FDA regulations, ISO 13485 and IEC 60601-1
- Ability to work in a small and agile R&D team environment
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills, able to interact with people at all levels of the organization
- Experience working in a regulated industry with medical device industry experience preferred
- Ability to work in the United States without visa sponsorship