Join our team
ivWatch is a biosensor technology company focused on improving patient safety and the effectiveness of intravenous (IV) therapy. Our dedicated and passionate team is pioneering the use of optical sensors to continuously monitor IVs for complications. We’re continuing to expand our foothold in the U.S. and international markets, and each employee makes a significant contribution to the growth of the company. We’re small but scrappy and every employee is expected to be adaptable and take on a variety of work to get the job done. It’s an exciting time to be a part of this pivotal movement in health care.
We’re looking for an analyst to manage our production cost accounting and inventory management system, prepare and manage budgets and pro-formas and assist with product pricing and perform other analysis as needed.
In coordination with the Senior Business System Engineer, you will assist the Director of Supply Chain in the development and maintenance of models for optimal inventory management and work with the Controller to provide timely and accurate month end closings and account reconciliations.
- Bachelor’s degree in Accounting or Finance
- Thorough knowledge of finance, managerial accounting, budgeting and cost control procedures.
- 1- 3 years’ work experience as cost accountant, preferably in a manufacturing environment with process costing experience.
- Highly skilled in MS Excel
- Experience in Microsoft Dynamics NAV a plus
- Excellent analysis skills and presentation skills
- Excellent organizational skills, attention to detail, ability to manage time and prioritize
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills, able to interact with people at all levels of the organization
Apply to Job