Join our team
We’re looking for an analyst to manage our production cost accounting and inventory management system, prepare and manage budgets and pro-formas and assist with product pricing and perform other analysis as needed.
In coordination with the Business System Analyst, you will assist the Director of Supply Chain in the development and maintenance of models for optimal inventory management and work with the Controller to provide timely and accurate month end closings and account reconciliations.
- Bachelor’s degree in Accounting or Finance
- Thorough knowledge of finance, managerial accounting, budgeting and cost control procedures
- 1- 3 years’ work experience as cost accountant, preferably in a manufacturing environment with process costing experience
- Highly skilled in MS Excel
- Experience in Microsoft Dynamics NAV a plus
- Excellent analysis skills and presentation skills
- Excellent organizational skills, attention to detail, ability to manage time and prioritize
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills, able to interact with people at all levels of the organization
- Ability to work in the United States without visa sponsorship