Join our team
We’re looking for an accountant to manage our manufacturing cost accounting system, prepare and manage corporate budgets and pro-formas and assist the CFO with audits and taxes. You will also prepare product pricing analysis and perform other analysis as needed.
In coordination with the Business System Engineer, you will assist the Director of Supply Chain in the development and maintenance of models for optimal inventory management and cost control as well as assist the Controller with timely and accurate month end closings and account reconciliations.
- Bachelor’s degree in Accounting or Finance
- CPA certification required
- Thorough knowledge of finance, managerial accounting, budgeting and cost control procedures
- Minimum of 3 years’ work experience as cost accountant in a manufacturing environment with process costing experience
- Highly skilled in MS Excel
- Experience in Microsoft Dynamics NAV a plus
- Excellent analysis skills and presentation skills
- Excellent organizational skills, attention to detail, ability to manage time and prioritize
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills, able to interact with people at all levels of the organization