Join our team
Regional Account Executive – West
We’re looking for a passionate Regional Account Executive in the Western United States to increase awareness and drive the momentum of improving patient outcomes during IV therapy. In this role, you will be responsible for growing our installed base, increasing year-over-year territory revenue by developing relationships with hospitals, integrated delivery networks and academic medical centers. In partnership with the Vice President of Sales, you will identify account progress objective, growth and coverage, call patterns, competitive strategies and market opportunities.
Additionally, you will interact with a cross-functional support team to develop forecasts, inventories, pricing and budgetary requirements. As the primary post-sale contact, you will ensure customer service satisfaction, retention, and identify business growth opportunities. By maintaining good documentation practices, you ensure our company is providing open and transparent communication.
- Bachelor’s degree in business, economics, any life science or engineering related field
- Five to eight years of B2B medical sales experience with medical device preferred
- Exceptional verbal and written communications and presentation skills
- Creatively provide and negotiate solutions to help hospitals make purchasing commitments and contract negotiations
- Willingness to travel extensively
- Ability to meet credentialing requirements upon hire
- Good working knowledge of Microsoft Office Suite and CRM systems
- Understanding of purchase process with health systems including how Value Analysis Teams make decisions
Apply to Job