Join our team
ivWatch is a biosensor technology company focused on improving patient safety and the effectiveness of intravenous (IV) therapy. Our dedicated and passionate team is pioneering the use of optical sensors to continuously monitor IVs and eliminate patient harm. We’re continuing to expand our foothold in the U.S. and international markets, and each employee makes a significant contribution to the growth of the company. It’s an exciting time to be a part of this pivotal movement in healthcare and an opportunity to build a strong foundation that will pave the future for the company.
We’re looking for a Warehouse Clerk to process, verify and fulfill e-commerce orders of N-95 masks. In addition, this position will alternate with members of the warehouse team to perform reception and order taking responsibilities by telephone and computer. We anticipate the hours for this position will be part time.
- High school diploma and one to three years of related experience
- Excellent verbal communications
- Strong organizational and multitasking skills and attention to detail
- Intuitive and proactive approach to serving others
- Strong work ethic and takes ownership of his/her work
- Demonstrates integrity, honesty and teamwork
- Strong computer skills including knowledge of Microsoft Office Suite
- Frequent standing or walking for long periods of time
- Frequent lifting or lowering objects up to 25 pounds
- Frequent reaching above/below shoulder and forward
Apply to Job
[fc id=’3′ align=’center’][/fc]