Join our team
Quality Assurance Supervisor
The Quality Assurance Supervisor is responsible for sampling and testing the ivWatch blox N95 and face mask produced, and ensure they are manufactured and inspected in accordance with all applicable regulatory standards. This individual must be competent, driven, dedicated, and experienced. This position is responsible for assisting all 2nd shift personnel with compliance to company policies and procedures.
This is a second shift position Monday through Friday, from 3:30 p.m. – 12:00 a.m. with a shift differential.
- Bachelor of Science Degree with preference in Engineering or Life Sciences
- Minimum 2 years’ experience in a quality, laboratory or medical device manufacturing role
- Experience at a company with a formal quality system (e.g., ISO 9001, ISO 13485 or cGMP)
- Knowledge of using a computer (Excel, Word, etc.)
- Attention to detail
- Able to perform routine tasks, work efficiently and independently
- Takes ownership of responsibilities
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Frequent standing or walking for long periods of time
- Frequent reaching above/below shoulder and forward
- Occasional bending, stooping, and crouching
- Continual visual and auditory requirements for safe operation and visual/auditory inspection and hazards
For immediate consideration, email your resume and contact information to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Apply to Job
[fc id=’3′ align=’center’][/fc]