Join our team
Quality Assurance Specialist
ivWatch is a biosensor technology company focused on improving patient safety and the effectiveness of intravenous (IV) therapy. Our dedicated and passionate team is pioneering the use of optical sensors to continuously monitor IVs and eliminate patient harm. We’re continuing to expand our foothold in the U.S. and international markets, and each employee makes a significant contribution to the growth of the company. It’s an exciting time to be a part of this pivotal movement in healthcare and an opportunity to build a strong foundation that will pave the future for the company.
We’re looking for a QA Specialist to perform inspection of medical device components, in-process and finished devices. The QA Specialist will clean and inspect returned sensor cables; test both new and returned cables as part of receiving activities; sample and inspect in-process masks/respirators; perform QC inspection of labeling and packaging activities; and perform documentation utilizing the ERP system.
- Experience in a highly regulated laboratory, or manufacturing company with a formal quality system (e.g. ISO 9001, ISO 13485 or cGMP)
- Knowledge of using a computer and Microsoft Office
- Experience with an ERP System is preferred
- Ability to perform routine tasks with high degree of efficiency and detail-orientation
- Take ownership for responsibilities and accountability for results
- Associates Degree in life science or engineering discipline preferred
- Medical Device experience preferred
- Frequent standing or walking for long periods of time
- Frequent lifting or lowering objects
- Occasional bending, stooping, and crouching
Check us out at ivwatch.com or watch a product demonstration here.
If you think you have what it takes to join the dynamic team at ivWatch, please complete the form at the bottom of the page. You can also email your information to email@example.com.
Apply For This Job
[fc id=’3′ align=’center’][/fc]