We’re looking a software test engineer to join our Research & Development team in Newport News, VA. In this role, you will be responsible for compiling test plans based on functional requirements, writing scripts to automate the test plan execution, and generate test reports based on the test plan execution results. In addition, this individual would be building and maintaining/managing various test environments and systems.
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, Engineering or related technical discipline
- Minimum one to three years of experience in software testing
- Demonstrated experience in programming languages such as Python, C/C++
- Proficiency in testing tools such as LabView, UI, GUI, Squish with some Selenium exposure
- Familiar with Oscilloscope, DMM
- Demonstrated ability to act independently as an effective member of an engineering team in a fast paced, dynamic environment
- Ability to very quickly understand and relate project status and issues via clear verbal and written communication
- Good data analysis and documentation skills
- Solid understanding of Agile product development methodologies and life-cycle processes
- Experience with embedded device operating systems such as Embedded Linux preferred
If you think you have what it takes to join the dynamic team at ivWatch, please complete the form at the bottom of the page.
You can also email your information to firstname.lastname@example.org.