We’re looking for a cross-functional R & D Engineer to perform a range of responsibilities from interaction and support with customers to product design and testing. In this role, you will be responsible for leading ivWatch’s Service Program, providing technical expertise for customer product evaluations and implementations and collecting customer feedback to improve products.
You will also be responsible for contributing to the design and development of innovative products, testing of materials, defining design and customer requirements, writing verification/validation protocols and reports, and designing fixtures and tooling for prototypes and production.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Mechanical Engineering, Biomedical Engineering or other similar technical discipline
- Strong skills in a 3D CAD package (preferably SolidWorks)
- Proficient in programming with MATLAB or similar such as Python/Pandas or R Excellent working knowledge of engineering methodologies
- Excellent verbal communication and technical writing skills
- Strong organizational and prioritization skills
- Determined, self-motivated and not afraid to get your hands dirty in a fast-paced start-up environment
If you think you have what it takes to join the dynamic team at ivWatch, please complete the form at the bottom of the page.
You can also email your information to firstname.lastname@example.org.