We’re looking for a Packaging and Inspector Specialist who is responsible for inspecting respirator masks and packaging finished N95 respirators. The position requires a high degree of detail and ability to perform routine work.
This is a second shift position Monday through Friday, from 3:30 p.m. – 12:00 a.m. with a shift differential.
- High school diploma or equivalent, technical degree preferred
- 3+ years of experience in a manufacturing or comparable environment
- Strong work ethic, history of good attendance, well organized and a self-starter
- Proficient in computer data entry as well as MS Excel and Word
- Ability to accurately count and sort
- Problem solving/troubleshooting experience
- Good working knowledge of Microsoft Office Suite
- Frequent standing or walking for long periods of time
- Frequent lifting or lowering objects up to 25 pounds
- Frequent reaching above/below shoulder and forward
- Occasional bending, stooping, and crouching
- Continual visual and auditory requirements for safe operation and visual/auditory inspection and hazards
For immediate consideration, email your resume and contact information to firstname.lastname@example.org.