We’re looking for a Key Account Executive to drive revenue by developing new and enhancing existing accounts within an assigned territory. The incumbent is responsible for identifying and fostering relationships with key stakeholders and decision makers. The incumbent is also the point of contact for post-sale, service satisfaction, retention, and business growth. In return for your contributions, we offer an uncapped commission plan, competitive base salary, car and home office allowance and a comprehensive benefits package.
In return for your contributions, we offer an uncapped commission plan, competitive base salary, car and home office allowance and a comprehensive benefits package.
- Bachelor’s degree in business, economics, any life science or engineering related field
- Passion for providing an innovative product to market
- Five to eight years of B2B medical sales experience with medical device preferred
- Exceptional verbal and written communications and presentation skills
- Creatively provide and negotiate solutions to help hospitals make purchasing commitments and contract negotiations
- Ability to meet credentialing requirements upon hire
- Good working knowledge of Microsoft Office Suite and CRM systems
- Forecasting for orders and revenue
- Understanding of purchase process with health systems
Check us out at ivwatch.com or watch a product demonstration here.
If you think you have what it takes to join the dynamic team at ivWatch, please complete the form at the bottom of the page. You can also email your information to firstname.lastname@example.org.