We’re looking for a Clinical Specialist to promote and support clinical education of ivWatch’s medical devices to current and potential customers. You will educate and implement ivWatch medical devices at customers’ sites; partner with the sales team to present sales demonstrations; maintain responsibility for the successful execution of evaluation trials and implementations; ensure customer needs are met and/or exceeded; complete all required training, immunizations, documentation, and vendor credentialing requirements; document all activities, communications, and planned activities in the company’s CRM system; and work remotely in a home office environment with extensive travel.
- Bachelor’s degree in Nursing or equivalent with an R.N. designation required
- Strong clinical and industry background with an in-depth understanding of iv therapy
- Ability to effectively communicate verbally and in writing
- Teaching and technical device training education experience
- Ability to positively represent company and build strong relationships
- Credentialing required within 30 days of employment
- Team orientation with effective leadership abilities
- Energetic with a willingness to work long hours and travel extensively
- Time management skills with an ability to maintain numerous priorities and meet established deadlines
- Self-motivation, taking on additional responsibilities without being asked and managing priorities with minimal supervision
- Good documentation practices and analytical skills
- Good working knowledge of Microsoft Office Suite
Check us out at www.ivwatch.com or watch a product demonstration here.If you think you have what it takes to join the dynamic team at ivWatch, please complete the form at the bottom of the page. You can also email your information to firstname.lastname@example.org.