HIRING PROCESS FAQ
How do I apply?
What happens after I apply?
1. The recruiting team will review your application with the hiring team and will email you to let you know if you’ll be moving forward in the interview process.
2. Applicants we would like to get know further are invited to participate in the interview process. Interviews may include some or all of the following: phone interviews, virtual interviews, and/or onsite interviews.
3. If selected, you will be sent an offer letter and new hire information.
How should I dress for my interview?
Can I make a video cover letter?
Because our priority is to take care of our employees, salary is only one piece of your compensation. In addition to a competitive compensation and benefits package, our employees experience interesting work assignments, opportunities for professional growth, and a fun work environment.
Here is a quick summary of some of our benefits:
|Health Insurance and Vision Insurance||Available on the first of the month after your hire month for you and your dependents; we pay 80% toward to the cost of the coverage|
|Health Spending Allowance||We contribute up $3,450 (prorated by your start date); you also have the ability to contribute up to $3,400 on a pre-tax basis as well|
|401k||Pre-tax employee contribution administered through ADP|
|Paid Time Off||PTO is awarded based on years of service, beginning with 8 days your first year|
|Holidays||Seven major holidays|
|Parental Leave||Four weeks of paid time for the birth or adoption of a child|
|Employee Assistance and Work/Life Program||Free counseling and assistance with personal, work, or family challenges|
|Professional Development||We encourage and pay for our team to take job related training|
|Dental Insurance||Available on the first of the month after your hire month for you and your dependents at group discounted rates|
|Life Insurance||Non-contributory life insurance is provided to all full-time employees|
Here are the current positions available with ivWatch. To apply for any position, use the form below.
ivWatch is a fast growing company and we are always looking for the best and brightest people to join our team. If you do not see a specific position listed on our site today, please complete the contact form below and we will contact you when a position becomes available.
The Clinical Specialist promotes and supports ivWatch medical devices to current and potential customers through clinical education. The Clinical Specialist will coordinate activities and training for product evaluations and product implementation at hospital sites. The incumbent will participate in visits and product presentations with members of the sales team during non-evaluation times. The position will be located in the Central or Western US.
What you’ll do
- Train staff at evaluation sites on proper use and operation of the assigned products
- Educate and implement ivWatch medical devices at customers’ sites
- Maintain responsibility for successful execution of evaluation trials and implementations
- Ensure customer needs are met and/or exceeded
- Complete all required training, immunizations, documentation and vendor credentialing requirements to educate hospital staff on premises
- Work remotely in a home office environment with extensive travel (60%)
- Partner with sales team to visit potential customers and follow-up with current customers during non-evaluation periods
- Document all activities, communications, and planned activities in company’s CRM system
What you’ll need
- Bachelor degree in Nursing or related field with preference given to candidates with an active RN license
- Strong clinical background with in-depth understanding of IV therapy
- Strong communication, interpersonal and relationship skills
- RepTrax, Vendormate, etc. credentialing required within 60 days of employment
- Team orientation with effective leadership abilities
- Energetic with a willingness to work long hours and travel extensively
- Time management skills with an ability to maintain numerous priorities and meet established deadlines
- Self-motivation, taking on additional responsibilities without being asked, and managing priorities wth minimal supervision
- Good documentation practices and analytical skills
- Professional presence and rapport with customers
- Good working knowledge of Microsoft Office Suite
What we offer
ivWatch rewards our employees with a competitive salary, health, dental, vision and life insurance, health spending accounts (HSA), 401k, paid-time-off (PTO) and company equity. As a young and growing company, each employee makes a significant contribution to the growth of the company.
ivWatch is a medical device and biosensor company focused on improving the safety and effectiveness of intravenous (IV) therapy. Our technology aids clinicians by continuously monitoring a patient’s peripheral IV, providing early detection of IV infiltrations. Check us out at www.ivWatch.com or watch a product demonstration here.
ivWatch has an internship and cooperative program that enables students to share their knowledge, ideas and creativity. We offer three-month internships which allow you to work alongside industry experts on meaningful and challenging projects related to your fields of study. We recommend a 3.25 GPA or higher in your course of study.
To Apply, Please Fill out the Form Below
Include a Copy of Your Most Recent Resume