HIRING PROCESS FAQ
How do I apply?
What happens after I apply?
We take a similar approach to each application we receive for those interested in becoming a part of the ivWatch team.
1. The recruiting team will review your application with the hiring team and will email you to let you know if you’ll be moving forward in the interview process.
2. Applicants we would like to get know further are invited to participate in the interview process. Interviews may include some or all of the following: phone interviews, virtual interviews, and/or onsite interviews.
3. If selected, you will be sent an offer letter and new hire information.
How should I dress for my interview?
Can I make a video cover letter?
Because our priority is to take care of our employees, salary is only one piece of your compensation. In addition to a competitive compensation and benefits package, our employees experience interesting work assignments, opportunities for professional growth, and a fun work environment.
Here is a quick summary of some of our benefits:
|Health Insurance and Vision Insurance||Available on the first of the month after your hire month for you and your dependents; we pay 80% toward to the cost of the coverage|
|Health Spending Allowance||We contribute up $3,450 (prorated by your start date); you also have the ability to contribute up to $3,400 on a pre-tax basis as well|
|401k||Pre-tax employee contribution administered through ADP|
|Paid Time Off||PTO is awarded based on years of service, beginning with 8 days your first year|
|Holidays||Seven major holidays|
|Parental Leave||Four weeks of paid time for the birth or adoption of a child|
|Employee Assistance and Work/Life Program||Free counseling and assistance with personal, work, or family challenges|
|Professional Development||We encourage and pay for our team to take job related training|
|Dental Insurance||Available on the first of the month after your hire month for you and your dependents at group discounted rates|
|Life Insurance||Non-contributory life insurance is provided to all full-time employees|
Here are the current positions available with ivWatch. To apply for any position, use the form below.
ivWatch is a fast growing company and we are always looking for the best and brightest people to join our team. If you do not see a specific position listed on our site today, please complete the contact form below and we will contact you when a position becomes available.
Does your current company have a strong culture that expects and rewards high performance? If this is what you want from a career, come join us at ivWatch.
What you’ll do
As our Controller, you will apply sound accounting principles to analyze financial information and prepare financial reports. This is a hands-on position in a high growth company with the opportunity to help define and develop the accounting function. Responsibilities include:
- Maintaining an adequate system of accounting records, and a comprehensive set of controls designed to mitigate risk, enhancing the accuracy of the company’s reported financial results, and ensuring that reported results comply with generally accepted accounting principles
- Analyzing manufacturing workflows and aligning production efforts with ERP system and chart of accounts
- Managing GL, AR, AP, Payroll, Equity Accounts, Customer Vendor Relations, and all check disbursements, 1099 and tax related matters
- Maintaining general ledger, accounts payable, accounts receivable, and project accounting
- Managing the monthly closing of financial records and posting of month end information
- Liaison between the company and external accountants to meet information needs and to ensure that proper information is maintained for historical purposes
- Monitor spending for adherence to budget, recommends variances as necessary
What you’ll need
- Bachelor’s degree in Accounting (or equivalent)
- CPA licensure preferred
- Five or more years of accounting experience in a manufacturing environment, medical device industry preferred
- Experience working with generally accepted accounting principles and accounting software
- Must have large ERP system experience, preferably MS Dynamics NAV
- Strong personal computer and business solutions software skills
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills
- Strong analytical and problem solving skills
- Good planning and organizational skills to balance and prioritize work
- Experience documenting all communication activities into the CRM system
What we offer
We reward our employees with a competitive salary, health, dental, vision and life insurance, health spending accounts (HSA), 401k, paid-time-off (PTO) and company equity. In addition, we encourage and pay for our team to take job related development training.
ivWatch is a medical device and biosensor company focused on improving the safety and effectiveness of intravenous (IV) therapy. Our technology aids clinicians by continuously monitoring a patient’s peripheral IV, providing early detection of IV infiltrations. Check us out at www.ivWatch.com or watch a product demonstration here.
ivWatch has an internship and cooperative program that enables students to share their knowledge, ideas and creativity. We offer three-month internships which allow you to work alongside industry experts on meaningful and challenging projects related to your fields of study. We recommend a 3.25 GPA or higher in your course of study.
To Apply, Please Fill out the Form Below
Include a Copy of Your Most Recent Resume