HIRING PROCESS FAQ
How do I apply?
What happens after I apply?
We take a similar approach to each application we receive for those interested in becoming a part of the ivWatch team.
1. The recruiting team will review your application with the hiring team and will email you to let you know if you’ll be moving forward in the interview process.
2. Applicants we would like to get know further are invited to participate in the interview process. Interviews may include some or all of the following: phone interviews, virtual interviews, and/or onsite interviews.
3. If selected, you will be sent an offer letter and new hire information.
How should I dress for my interview?
Can I make a video cover letter?
Because our priority is to take care of our employees, salary is only one piece of your compensation. In addition to a competitive compensation and benefits package, our employees experience interesting work assignments, opportunities for professional growth, and a fun work environment.
Here is a quick summary of some of our benefits:
|Health Insurance and Vision Insurance||Available on the first of the month after your hire month for you and your dependents; we pay 80% toward to the cost of the coverage|
|Health Spending Allowance||We contribute up $3,400 (prorated by your start date); you also have the ability to contribute up to $3,400 on a pre-tax basis as well|
|401k||Pre-tax employee contribution administered through ADP|
|Paid Time Off||PTO is awarded based on years of service, beginning with 8 days your first year|
|Holidays||Seven major holidays|
|Parental Leave||Four weeks of paid time for the birth or adoption of a child|
|Employee Assistance and Work/Life Program||Free counseling and assistance with personal, work, or family challenges|
|Professional Development||We encourage and pay for our team to take job related training|
|Dental Insurance||Available on the first of the month after your hire month for you and your dependents at group discounted rates|
|Life Insurance||Non-contributory life insurance is provided to all full-time employees|
Here are the current positions available with ivWatch. To apply for any position, use the form below.
ivWatch is a fast growing company and we are always looking for the best and brightest people to join our team. If you do not see a specific position listed on our site today, please complete the contact form below and we will contact you when a position becomes available.
South East Account Manager
What you’ll do
As our SE Account Manager, you will identify and develop new sales opportunities by visiting hospitals and academic medical centers within your assigned territory. You will conduct product demonstrations and build relationships with key stakeholders and decision makers across the region. You will also be the point of contact for post-sale service satisfaction, retention and business growth.
What you’ll need
- Demonstrated track record of success for 3-5 years of B2B sales experience, FDA approved medical device industry experience preferred.
- Bachelor’s degree in business, economics or any life science or engineering related field.
- Self-motivation and organizational skills coupled with proven experience navigating and successfully developing complex sales processes.
- High touch communication skills built on a foundation of respect and integrity.
- Drive and persistence to overcome obstacles.
- Ability to meet RepTrax and Vendormate credentialing within first 30 days of employment.
- Experience documenting all communication and planned activities within the CRM system.
- Ability to travel up to 60% of time and work effectively in a remote office.
What we offer
We reward our employees with a competitive base and a no cap incentive plan, health, dental, vision and life Insurance, health spending accounts (HSA), 401k paid-time-off (PTO) and company equity. In addition, we encourage and pay for our team to take job related development training.
ivWatch is a medical device and biosensor company focused on improving the safety and effectiveness of intravenous (IV) therapy. Our technology aids clinicians by continuously monitoring a patient’s peripheral IV, providing early detection of IV infiltrations. Read more on our website or watch a product demonstration.
ivWatch has an internship and cooperative program that enables students to share their knowledge, ideas and creativity. We offer three-month internships which allow you to work alongside industry experts on meaningful and challenging projects related to your fields of study. We recommend a 3.25 GPA or higher in your course of study.
To Apply, Please Fill out the Form Below
Include a Copy of Your Most Recent Resume