1. Personal Information Collected
IVWATCH, its agents and representatives collect personal information in a number of circumstances when performing its business. Personal information that IVWATCH may collect includes:
• Name, address, email address, telephone number, and other business and/or contact information;
• Information or comments provided on the Site or otherwise; and
• Such other information as IVWATCH may collect with consent or as permitted or required by law.
2. Use of Personal Information
IVWATCH generally uses personal information for the following purposes:
• Establishment and maintenance of relationship with you, to provide you with ongoing service and respond to your requests and inquiries; requests and inquiries are forwarded to the relevant department, and are used to respond to your request or inquiry and maintain a record of correspondence;
• Protect you, and IVWATCH, against error and fraud;
• Managing, administering, collecting or otherwise enforcing accounts;
• Maintaining business records for reasonable periods, and generally managing and administering IVWATCH’ business;
• Meeting legal, regulatory, insurance, security and processing requirements; and
• Otherwise as required to provide you services or as permitted or required by law.
3. Disclosure of Personal Information
Personal information may be disclosedto employees, contractors and affiliated companies when performing its business. Personal information may also be transferred to contractors, or other outside third party agents or service providers, including organizations located outside of the United States to provide services on IVWATCH’ behalf such as database information management, marketing, processing services, or other services. IVWATCH takes reasonable measures to ensure that your personal information that may be collected, used, disclosed or otherwise processed by these service providers or affiliateson IVWATCH’ behalf is protected and not used or disclosed for purposes other than as directed by IVWATCH, subject to requirements in foreign jurisdictions applicable to those organizations. Note that some of these jurisdictions do not have personal information protection laws equivalent to those in the United States. Personal information may be used by IVWATCH and disclosed to parties connected with the contemplated or actual financing, securitization, insuring, sale, assignment or other disposal of all or part of IVWATCH or its business or assets, including for the purposes of: permitting such parties to determine whether to proceed or continue with such transaction; and/or to fulfill reporting, inspection or audit requirements or obligations to such parties. In the event that all or part of IVWATCH or its business or assets is sold, assigned or otherwise disposed of, personal information that IVWATCH has collected will be used and disclosed by such parties for substantially the same purposes as described in this statement. IVWATCH may otherwise disclose personal information as necessary to meet legal, regulatory, insurance, audit, and security requirements, with your consent, or as permitted or required by law.
IVWATCH takes reasonable steps to help protect your personal information using physical, electronic or procedural security measures appropriate to the sensitivity of the information in IVWATCH’ custody or control, which may include safeguards to protect against loss or theft, as well as unauthorized access, disclosure, copying, use or modification. Please note however that no transaction or transmission over the Internet can be 100% secure.
6. Access, Correction and Contact Information
Your right to access or correct your personal information is subject to applicable legal restrictions. If you wish to withdraw consent, make inquiries or complaints or have other concerns about IVWATCH’ personal information practices, you may email us.
7. Privacy Statement Changes