Here are the current positions available with ivWatch. To apply for any position, use the form below.
Sales Area Director – Central/West
The Area Director is responsible for achieving sales revenue projections and targets within the territory, calling on major hospitals and university medical centers. The incumbent is responsible for identifying and fostering relationships with key stakeholders and decision makers across the region. In conjunction with company growth, the Area Director may lead a sales team with specific business objectives.
The Area Director duties include but are not limited to the following:
- Meet routinely with VP of Sales with regard to account progress, growth and coverage, call patterns, competitive strategies and market opportunities.
- Provide sales forecasts – develop sales forecasts for assigned territory through analysis and interpretation of general economics, industry, marketing and sales data to assist with operational planning, inventories, pricing and budgetary requirements.
- Effectively manage sales process in territory to meet or exceed territory sales goals.
- Ensure customer needs are met or exceeded.
- Develop new business and expand existing business.
- Develop, maintain and execute an annual business plan for the territory.
- Work independently and adapt to a changing environment.
- Participate in national, state, and regional sales exhibits.
- Define, communicate, and implement sales strategies for the territory.
- Manage evaluation program within territory.
- Investigate warranty claims and complaints, and expedite required services to assure customers’ satisfaction.
- Keep abreast of the latest developments related to the product and market.
- Perform all administrative tasks required of the position, including submitting competitive activity reports, participation in weekly pipeline sales calls, and timely submission of travel expense reports.
- Document all activities, communications, and planned activities in company’s CRM system. Keep CRM system current on a regular basis.
- Travel as necessary in performance of duties.
- Work additional hours as necessary to meet objectives.
- Bachelor degree in business, economics, any life science or engineering related field.
- Five or more years of B2B medical sales experience.
- FDA approved medical devices industry experience preferred.
- RepTrax, Vendormate, etc. credentialing required within 60 days of employment.
- Solid judgment along with decision making skills.
- Ability to juggle multiple assignments and work on tight deadlines.
- Exceptional communications and follow-up skills.
- Good working knowledge of Microsoft Office Suite and CRM system.
To Apply, Please Fill out the Form Below
Include a Copy of Your Most Recent Resume