Here are the current positions available with ivWatch. To apply for any position, use the form below.
The Software Engineer works in a cross-functional team environment on all phases of software development including requirements, documentation, feasibility, risk analysis, estimation, design, implementation, unit testing, support of verification/validation, and maintenance of commercialized product. This person will have an active role in a business that makes a difference in improving patient care. The individual must be a team oriented, self-directed learner with a strong desire to positively impact the industry, our customers, and to drive company growth.
- Leads in the design and implementation of reliable and high quality embedded software targeted to ivWatch medical devices
- Leads design documentation and plans efforts, including detailed software design documents, software development plans and software configuration plans
- Leads software requirements definition with other members of the software team as appropriate (team lead, architect, etc.) and proactively works to integrate with system requirements
- Participates in software project risk assessment including estimates of impact on time, budget, and scope
- Collaborates with other members of the software team to execute code and design reviews of devices
- Leads in working with Clinical Research team to store and manage data acquired during clinical studies
- Drafts and maintains software documentation for FDA submission
- Drives the software risk analysis process
- Participates in issue resolution and communication across discipline teams in order to deliver software projects on-time and on-budget
- Estimates software engineering tasks and provides input to project schedules
- Investigates and corrects software defects found during verification/validation and in the commercialized product
- Ensures adherence to established project management methodologies, regulatory requirements, and best practices.
- Advances the exciting culture of a young medical device company
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, or equivalent discipline
- Minimum of 5 years of Medical Device product development experience
- Demonstrated experience in software C++ development lifecycle, object oriented design methodology and programming languages including one of the following: C or JavaDesign experience of software for hardware instruments
- Experience with medical device regulatory standards (e.g. FDA QSR, ISO)
- Working knowledge of object-oriented design and development
- Working knowledge of Structured Query Language (SQL) and relational databases
- Experience in software documentation for FDA submissions
- Experience with software configuration tools
- Solid organizational and multi-tasking skills
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Ability to work well in cross-functional team environment
Inside Sales Representative
The Inside Sales Representative is responsible for achieving sales revenue projections and targets within the territory by sourcing new sales opportunities through inbound lead follow-up and outbound cold calls and emails. Incumbent will continuously update the CRM system with all activities, communications and planned activities.
- Document all activities, communications, and planned activities in company’s CRM system. Keep CRM system current on a regular basis
- Develop and expand existing and new sales opportunities through inbound lead follow-up and outbound cold calls and emails
- Route qualified opportunities to the appropriate Area Directors for further development and closure
- Assist in development of sales forecasts for assigned territory through analysis and interpretation of general economics, industry, marketing and sales data to assist with operational planning, inventories, pricing and budgetary requirements
- Effectively manage initial sales process in territory to help meet or exceed territory sales goals
- Meet routinely with VP of Sales with regard to account progress, growth and coverage, call patterns, competitive strategies and market opportunities, including weekly pipeline sales calls
- Investigate warranty claims and complaints, and expedite required services to assure customers’ satisfaction.
- Support evaluation program within territory.
- Ensure customer needs are met or exceeded.
- Work independently and adapt to a changing environment.
- Keep abreast of the latest developments related to the product and market.
- Perform all administrative tasks required of the position.
- Work additional hours as necessary to meet objectives.
- Bachelor degree in business, economics, any life science or engineering related field.
- Five or more years of B2B medical sales experience.
- Good working knowledge of CRM system and Microsoft Office Suite.
- FDA approved medical devices industry experience preferred.
- Solid judgment along with decision making skills.
- Ability to juggle multiple assignments and work on tight deadlines.
- Exceptional communications and follow-up skills.
To Apply, Please Fill out the Form Below
Include a Copy of Your Most Recent Resume