HIRING PROCESS FAQ
How do I apply?
What happens after I apply?
We take a similar approach to each application we receive for those interested in becoming a part of the ivWatch team.
1. The recruiting team will review your application with the hiring team and will email you to let you know if you’ll be moving forward in the interview process.
2. Applicants we would like to get know further are invited to participate in the interview process. Interviews may include some or all of the following: phone interviews, virtual interviews, and/or onsite interviews.
3. If selected, you will be sent an offer letter and new hire information.
How should I dress for my interview?
Can I make a video cover letter?
Because our priority is to take care of our employees, salary is only one piece of your compensation. In addition to a competitive compensation and benefits package, our employees experience interesting work assignments, opportunities for professional growth, and a fun work environment.
Here is a quick summary of some of our benefits:
|Health Insurance and Vision Insurance||Available on the first of the month after your hire month for you and your dependents; we pay 80% toward to the cost of the coverage|
|Health Spending Allowance||We contribute up $3,400 (prorated by your start date); you also have the ability to contribute up to $3,400 on a pre-tax basis as well|
|401k||Pre-tax employee contribution administered through ADP|
|Paid Time Off||PTO is awarded based on years of service, beginning with 8 days your first year|
|Holidays||Seven major holidays|
|Parental Leave||Four weeks of paid time for the birth or adoption of a child|
|Employee Assistance and Work/Life Program||Free counseling and assistance with personal, work, or family challenges|
|Professional Development||We encourage and pay for our team to take job related training|
Here are the current positions available with ivWatch. To apply for any position, use the form below.
The Clinical Educator will coordinate activities and training for product evaluations and product implementation at customers’ sites. The position requires traveling to hospital sites and educating nurses and staff on the proper use of ivWatch medical devices. This position will require the incumbent to continuously monitor and update all required training, immunizations and documentation to be allowed on premise at customer sites.
- Manage implementation of ivWatch devices at customers’ sites
- Train sales team and hospital staff at evaluation sites on proper use and operation of the assigned products
- Monitor initial use of the devices at the customers’ sites to establish the safe and proper use of the ivWatch medical device products
- Maintain responsibility for successful execution of evaluation trials at customers’ sites
- Ensure Equipment Evaluation Agreements are in place prior to scheduling Equipment Evaluation trials with potential customers
- Complete all required training, immunizations and documentation to be allowed to educate hospital staff on premise
- Travels as necessary in performance of duties
- Works additional hours as necessary to meet objectives
- Bachelor’s degree in a related field (e.g. nursing, biological, medical, physical sciences) is required with Registered Nurse licensure preferred
- Minimum of 3 years’ experience in medical industry is preferred
- Exceptional communication and follow-up skills
- Must be energetic, willing to work long hours and travel extensively
- Good working knowledge of Microsoft Office Suite
Outside Sales Account Manager
The Outside Sales Account Manager is responsible developing and maintaining relationships with accounts by visiting hospitals and medical centers within assigned territory. In partnership with the Area Sales Director, the incumbent is responsible for identifying and fostering relationships with key stakeholders and decision makers across the assigned region for selling medical device products to customers and acting as the point of contact for post-sale, service satisfaction, retention, and business growth.
- Meet routinely with Area Sales Director with regard to account progress, growth and coverage, call patterns, competitive strategies and market opportunities.
- Provide sales forecasts – develop sales forecasts for assigned territory through analysis and interpretation of general economics, industry, marketing and sales data to assist with operational planning, inventories, pricing and budgetary requirements.
- Effectively manage sales process in territory to meet or exceed territory sales goals.
- Ensure customer needs are met or exceeded.
- Develop new business and expand existing business.
- Work independently and adapt to a changing environment.
- Participate in national, state, and regional sales exhibits.
- Manage customer program within territory.
- Investigate warranty claims and complaints, and expedite required services to assure customers’ satisfaction.
- Keep abreast of the latest developments related to the product and market.
- Perform all administrative tasks required of the position, including submitting competitive activity reports, participation in weekly pipeline sales calls, and timely submission of travel expense reports.
- Document all activities, communications, and planned activities in company’s CRM system. Keep CRM system current on a regular basis.
- Travel as necessary in performance of duties.
- Work additional hours as necessary to meet objectives
- May develop and lead into a senior account manager in connection with the growth of the company.
- Bachelor degree in business, economics, any life science or engineering related field.
- Three to five years of B2B medical sales experience.
- FDA approved medical devices industry experience preferred
- RepTrax, Vendormate, etc. credentialing required within 60 days of employment
- Solid judgment along with decision making skills.
- Ability to juggle multiple assignments and work on tight deadlines.
- Exceptional communications and follow-up skills.
- Good working knowledge of Microsoft Office Suite and CRM system.
Biomedical Manufacturing Lead Technician
The Biomedical Manufacturing Lead Technician is responsible for training and executing a medical device assembly process and the safe operation of all department related equipment. The individual must be a team oriented, self-directed learner with a strong desire to positively impact the industry, our customers, and to drive company growth.
- Train incoming technicians.
- Assemble, repair, and test medical devices that include electronic components.
- Troubleshoot mechanical and electrical equipment.
- Sustain production processes, set-up, maintain and verify production equipment, manage equipment calibration, and comply with training methods.
- Document daily production activities via batch records for production traceability. Demonstrate ability to perform basic administrative tasks such as filling out equipment forms and modifying process documentation within ivWatch’s documentation system.
- Respond to any manufacturing quality issues by conducting root cause investigations and
identifying/implementing corrective actions.
- Develop process qualifications and properly document all work in compliance with ivWatch Quality Management System requirements.
- Identify and implement manufacturing and product-related cost reduction opportunities by working with manufacturing engineers to develop related equipment and fixtures.
- Advancing the exciting culture of a young medical device company.
- High school diploma required, technical degree preferred
- 5+ years of experience in a comparable position
- Must have strong work ethic, be well organized and a self-starter
- Assembly experience
- Inspection/Testing Experience
- Proficient with measurement equipment including multimeters, oscilloscopes, optical power meters, etc.
- Must communicate well verbally and in writing, including report writing.
- Proficient in computer data entry as well as MS Excel and Word
- Problem solving/troubleshooting experience
- Ability to read technical specifications and drawings
- Ability to interact with employees and vendors in a professional manner
- Determined, self-motivated and not afraid to get your hands dirty in a fast-paced start-up environment.
- Ability to maintain strict confidentiality
Interested? Send your resume to hr@ivWatch.com or apply online below.
Biomedical Engineering Co-Op/Internship
Do you like lasers, 3-D printers and plasma machines? Those are a few of the things in our R&D
Come work with us! Our R&D department is small enough for you to get involved in various projects with state of the art equipment.
Our Biomedical Engineering Co-Op/Internship provides you with a long-term opportunity to work with a highly talented group of engineers on the next generation product development. The position will start in the Fall of 2017 and has the potential to be extended through graduation in 2019. This is a paid internship ($15.00 per hour) and is located in Williamsburg, VA.
- Rising Junior, pursuing a BS degree in Biology, Electrical Engineering, Computer Engineering or a related field
- Completion of Sophomore year at start of internship/co-op
- Overall 3.25 GPA or above
- Strong analytical skills and comfort with complex data
- Resiliency and ability to adapt quickly
- Ability to work in a highly collaborative environment
- Proficient in Microsoft Office products
- Ability to work independently and work within a collaborative team
- Apply established engineering processes, standards, methods, and procedures needed to accomplish assigned tasks
- Good written and verbal communication skills
Interested? Send your resume to hr@ivWatch.com or apply online below.
ivWatch has an internship and cooperative program that enables students to share their knowledge, ideas and creativity. We offer three-month internships which allow you to work alongside industry experts on meaningful and challenging projects related to your fields of study. We recommend a 3.25 GPA or higher in your course of study.
To Apply, Please Fill out the Form Below
Include a Copy of Your Most Recent Resume